Saturday, May 2, 2009

sudden tears...

hurm............... it was d nyte (nout really nyte coz hp clock showed 1.45am) b4 socio paper.... tired n bored of studying sociology..... went into my rum.... open my toto.... put everything in their place... (huhuhu.... i hv rules 4 arranging my pillows n teddy bears,heh).... lay my back on d toto.... otak merewang2 cket.... suddenly..... my mind wandered about Mother's Day... hhuhu..... i missed my mum.... n my family....... tears flowing like flash flood frum my eyes...... i felt so lonely here.... without people dat love n care for me..... i miss them.... i miss people dat luv me n d one dat don't luv me anymore..... i started sobbing in d dark room... (lucky my rumate stil outside, studying)... huhuhu...... how i miss everyone........ i miss my mum so much.... i want to tell here bout d sorrow in my heart now..... huhu.... T_T

i miss everyone dat love me n d one dat don't luv me anymore...... i juz miss u all.....

~simple me~

No comments:

Post a Comment