Monday, March 30, 2009

headache+heartache=PAINFUL

where shud i start again??? everythin is not d same anymore.... everythin has changed.... everythin has turn their back on me....

why????.........................................................

is it all my fault?? am i being too sensitive or it was juz u dat being tooooo "unsensitive"?????

well, it not my right anymore 2 say anythin bout u....... how u dump me.... i will dump u d same way.....

how u hurt me.... i wil hurt u d same way......

it's karma... what u give, u get back
what goes around, comes around babe.....

dat's life..... accept it dear...... he doesn't want u anymore...... dats reality.... dats d fact..... FACE IT!!!!!!!!

watchin' d way u treat me today in class.... is juz another knife stabbin on my tiny lil heart.... it's tooooooooooooooo hurtfull!!!! my heart bleeed without me knowing how 2 cure...... i prefer 2 hurt myself than to feel thia pain in my heart... but what shud i do????? i cnt kill myself...... i'll never.... i stil hv my Islam wif me eventho i'm not d pious 1.... but i try.....

how shud i face d coming days or weeks or months or years..... or 4eva???? pleAz God, give me strength..... give me d way.... give me d sign.... what shud i do......???????

headache stil..... n heartache 4eva...... stil dont find d cure....

*****************************huRt***********************************

~cHumiLbErcHumiL~
riAng riA hdUpKu,
sUkA dUkA hDupMu...

No comments:

Post a Comment